It is cold. It is lit. It sparkles and bustles with Joy. Lots of People, lots of cars. Its like Magic. It is Magnificent!
Aptly named, this Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago is also known as Magnificent mile.
Come Holiday season and the whole stretch is beautifully lit and decorated with millions of lights. The stretch boasts of more than 50 world class boutiques and stores and is a shoppers paradise!!
For a true Chicago shopping experience, this is the mile to be! Holiday lights adds to the beauty of the city and the whole ambience is just fun, happy and delightful!
Crate and Barrel is one of my favorite Home furnishing stores. Not that I have a huge home to decorate, but I do love to plan my 'future home decor'. I love their contemporary style and the huge kitchen section that usually has some freebies like coffee and stuff for trying.
Hello Cartier! Hello Dream! Hello Wishlist!
The Stretch
Allsaints Co., Ltd had the most unique window display. Hundreds of Old style Sewing machines all lined up. It was kind of cool and something I had never seen. The interiors were equally unique and they had nice vintage selection of clothings. I didn't buy anything here, as I had already spent
a good chunk of money in other stores. It would be an amazing experience to actually shop at this store though.
Cities never fail to impress me. I am either ways biased to cities and shopping in general. The light decor adds to the excitement and fun of shopping and builds up the needed mood for the Holiday Season and festivities.

No comments